Costa Jonica Basilicata quiet Apartment near the sea
- Response rate: 91%
- Average response time: within 12 hours
Securely book your vacation. Follow our tips and avoid scams.Find out more
Find your vacation home with peace of mind
Our golden rules to avoid fraud
Vacation homes, tips to avoid fraud.
You often hear of internet scams in the property field: nonexistent properties, homes for rent without the consent from the legitimate home owner, properties passed off as “held” and unveiled as actual slums. There are many varying possible undesirable mishaps that can turn your vacation bitter, therefore it is wise to be careful.
Casevacanza.it was created in order to facilitate the communication between parties: the process of leasing remains the responsibility of the home owner, advertiser and the tenant, that said we work on reducing problems and possibilities of fraud against people.
We have developed a system to detect possible fraud before publishing listings and we carefully verify all reports from our tenants regarding inappropriate behavior of the home owners. However, it is always advisable to pay particular attention when leasing from private owners to avoid incurring bad experiences.
We recommend CAREFULLY FOLLOWING these tips:
- There is no single system to catch out a scammer. It is always necessary to use common sense, even more so with those who are not familiar with: "professional scam artists", and dishonest thieves who take advantage of the good faith of others, they are more or less experts in the art of deception, unable to do anything else in life.
- Be wary of accommodation with very low prices yet spectacular photographs. It is necessary to be realistic and compare prices of similar properties to be sure that the price is "fair".
- Check the photos of the house. Request further photos of the interior and exterior of the property if those provided in the listing are not sufficient.
- Check the sign-up date (month and year) of the advertiser on CaseVacanza.it. “Older” advertisers would have already been blocked if they were scammers.
- Request all of the advertisers information (verified landline, verified mobile phone number, name and surname etc.): they are obliged to provide you with this information. It is necessary to have a reasonable guarantee regarding the identity of the person. Usually a scammer uses an invented name and works for companies without references. Likewise for accommodation, request the exact street and number. Verify that the house "exists", you can, for example, use the service of Google Maps Street View. If the owner refuses to provide you with this information, be wary.
- Before making a bank transfer make sure that the listing and the advertiser offer sufficient guarantees. If the owner’s IBAN or current account prove to be abroad (it is very simple to verify, check the first 2 letters) and the house is in Italy, be wary of the listing, it could be a scam. Why have an account abroad when the property is in Italy? The form of payment by means of credit card offers greater guarantees.
- Be wary if they ask you to make payments through Postepay, Cartalis, Western Union, MoneyGram, or prepaid cards. A bank transfer is safer because there are traces of the whole transaction.
- Ask the home owner for a copy of both sides of their identity card or passport. In order to be even safer, you can request the cadastral documents where the accommodation is registered. If they are the property owner you will see their name in the registry documents. If the property owner says that they are travelling abroad and cannot send it to you, do not trust them.
- Never reveal any personal information or current account number, unless directly related and necessary to complete the lease of the property.
- Be wary if the home owner tells you that they are traveling or on vacation, and that when you arrive on site they/ their representative will be there to meet you.
- It is convenient to ask the advertiser for a signed contract with all of their data. You can provide them with one through CaseVacanza.it in the section related to contractual models.
- Keep a record of all correspondence via email and messages.
- Be wary if the advertiser does not want to give you a landline phone number, or if they never answer.
Inform us of any possible and potential scams using thededicated form on the website or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apartment Nova Siri Nova Sirifrom 70€ per night
- House/Villa Pisticci Pisticcifrom 55€ per night
- Apartment Matera Materafrom 80€ per night
- Apartment Matera Materafrom 89€ per night
- House/Villa Matera Materafrom 70€ per night
- Apartment Policoro Policorofrom 90€ per night
- House/Villa Pisticci Pisticcifrom 65€ per night
- Apartment Marina di Pisticci Marina di Pisticcifrom 60€ per night
- No. of guests5
- Single beds2
- Double beds1
- Size (sqm)60
- Property TypeApartment
The bright and airy apartment is located in the central part of the country, near Supermarkets, Discount stores, restaurants, bakeries, Pizzerias, pubs, bars and close to the doctor's surgery and pharmacy. Hospital about 10 miles in the town of Policoro.
In addition, the apartment is equipped with cooking utensils, cutlery, glasses, Color TV, washing machine, ceiling fans in every bedroom and current drinking water day and night Nova Siri is from the main cities: Matera to Taranto 75 Km to 80 Km Bari 130 Km to 130 Km in Cosenza at 150 Km
Tips and activities
The apartment can be an ideal starting point for the following routes: Route 1: medieval historical centers: Nova Siri (old town), Craco, Colobraro, Rotondella and San Giorgio Lucano, Tursi, Valsinni.
Itinerary 2: traces of ancient Siris: Metaponto (Palatine Tables, the Museum and the Temple of Apollo at Metaponto to 30 km), Policoro (Heraclea archaeological site and the Museum of Siritide to Policoro at 10 Km.) Sybaris.
Itinerary 3: coastal fortifications: towers and castles from Roseto Capo Spulico-Rocca Imperiale-Oriolo (CS) to the castle of San Basilio (MT).
Itinerary 4: Federiciani castles: Castel Lagopesole, Palazzo San Gervasio-Melfi Itinerary 5: Rock civilization and the Sassi of Matera to 75 Miles.
Route 6: the charm of the mountain and nature: The Pollino National Park (60 Km) and the WWF oasis of Pantano of Policoro (to 10 Km).
Route 7: the Trulli of Alberobello, grotte di Castellana and the ZooSafari in Fasano (about 120 Miles).
Route 8: the Monticchio Lakes and sources of mineral waters, visiting the wineries of Aglianico del Vulture between barrel and Rionero in Vulture, Venosa the city of Horace.
Route 9: Le piccole Dolomiti Lucane-Pietrapertosa and Castelmezzano (120 Km), Castelmezzano Pietrapertosa and two splendid villages of Basilicata, where you will be able to turn between the houses, set among the rocks, making suggestive excursions of historical photography, to taste local products but above all enjoy the beautiful surrounding landscape from a new perspective, unusual and especially rich in emotion. What you will have in the eyes of the visitor, in fact, will be a landscape that is normally only winged creatures privilege.
|Per night||Check-in day||Giorno d'uscita|