Nice apartment just a few steps from ROME - ALL INCLUDED
- Response rate: 88%
- Average response time: within 12 hours
Securely book your vacation. Follow our tips and avoid scams.Find out more
Find your vacation home with peace of mind
Our golden rules to avoid fraud
Vacation homes, tips to avoid fraud.
You often hear of internet scams in the property field: nonexistent properties, homes for rent without the consent from the legitimate home owner, properties passed off as “held” and unveiled as actual slums. There are many varying possible undesirable mishaps that can turn your vacation bitter, therefore it is wise to be careful.
Casevacanza.it was created in order to facilitate the communication between parties: the process of leasing remains the responsibility of the home owner, advertiser and the tenant, that said we work on reducing problems and possibilities of fraud against people.
We have developed a system to detect possible fraud before publishing listings and we carefully verify all reports from our tenants regarding inappropriate behavior of the home owners. However, it is always advisable to pay particular attention when leasing from private owners to avoid incurring bad experiences.
We recommend CAREFULLY FOLLOWING these tips:
- There is no single system to catch out a scammer. It is always necessary to use common sense, even more so with those who are not familiar with: "professional scam artists", and dishonest thieves who take advantage of the good faith of others, they are more or less experts in the art of deception, unable to do anything else in life.
- Be wary of accommodation with very low prices yet spectacular photographs. It is necessary to be realistic and compare prices of similar properties to be sure that the price is "fair".
- Check the photos of the house. Request further photos of the interior and exterior of the property if those provided in the listing are not sufficient.
- Check the sign-up date (month and year) of the advertiser on CaseVacanza.it. “Older” advertisers would have already been blocked if they were scammers.
- Request all of the advertisers information (verified landline, verified mobile phone number, name and surname etc.): they are obliged to provide you with this information. It is necessary to have a reasonable guarantee regarding the identity of the person. Usually a scammer uses an invented name and works for companies without references. Likewise for accommodation, request the exact street and number. Verify that the house "exists", you can, for example, use the service of Google Maps Street View. If the owner refuses to provide you with this information, be wary.
- Before making a bank transfer make sure that the listing and the advertiser offer sufficient guarantees. If the owner’s IBAN or current account prove to be abroad (it is very simple to verify, check the first 2 letters) and the house is in Italy, be wary of the listing, it could be a scam. Why have an account abroad when the property is in Italy? The form of payment by means of credit card offers greater guarantees.
- Be wary if they ask you to make payments through Postepay, Cartalis, Western Union, MoneyGram, or prepaid cards. A bank transfer is safer because there are traces of the whole transaction.
- Ask the home owner for a copy of both sides of their identity card or passport. In order to be even safer, you can request the cadastral documents where the accommodation is registered. If they are the property owner you will see their name in the registry documents. If the property owner says that they are travelling abroad and cannot send it to you, do not trust them.
- Never reveal any personal information or current account number, unless directly related and necessary to complete the lease of the property.
- Be wary if the home owner tells you that they are traveling or on vacation, and that when you arrive on site they/ their representative will be there to meet you.
- It is convenient to ask the advertiser for a signed contract with all of their data. You can provide them with one through CaseVacanza.it in the section related to contractual models.
- Keep a record of all correspondence via email and messages.
- Be wary if the advertiser does not want to give you a landline phone number, or if they never answer.
Inform us of any possible and potential scams using thededicated form on the website or by writing to email@example.com
- No. of guests4
- Extra guests1
- Single beds3
- Double beds1
- Size (sqm)80
- Property TypeApartment
New and comfortable apartment in quiet and central area, close to the sea and just 20 minutes from Rome with the media. A few minutes walk from supermarkets and train station! Excellent for families looking for fun and relaxation-fees!
------------------------------------------------------------------Spacious 80 m² accommodation treated in detail with rustic furnishings. The apartment consists of a living room with kitchenette, fireplace, dining table and sofa to relax and watch TV. Bedroom with comfortable double bed, wardrobe and sofa. An independent room with 3 single beds, wardrobe and desk. Spacious bathroom with bath/shower and nice veranda furnished with table by the bar. The House has security door, security grates, mosquito nets at Windows and gas detection sensors and smoke for maximum security.
EVERYTHING INCLUDED!!! -To make your stay easy, all consumption of utilities are included in the price! Here you will feel like at home... Same comfort, but away from home! Prices include water, electricity, gas and internet Wi-Fi 24 hours unlimited. Kitchen utensils, bed linen and towels, and all kinds of necessities (bathroom and kitchen cleaning products, salt, sugar, etc.) will be available to our customers upon arrival.
Free car park in front of the property on quiet street.
The owners of the apartment upstairs live and will be available for any further information, or just need to advise you the best typical restaurants of the area.
New structure and fresh in summer! Ideal for families looking for a quiet holiday and cheap, far from stress and just a short distance from Rome. Also perfect for short weekend swamped by Roman culture and local flavours!
------------------------------------------------------------------WATCH THIS ON YOUTUBE!
Enter ' ANGIE HOUSE LADISPOLI ' search section and click on the YouTube video that appears first.
------------------------------------------------------------------The Ideal vacation: Area between the sea and culture, Ladispoli offers numerous beaches and equipped with a playground, bars, restaurants, pizzerias, pubs, ice-cream parlours, cinemas and shopping street with many shops, all this just 10 minutes walk from the apartment!
For excursions and cultural visits in addition to the city of Rome and the Vatican, you can reach the nearby Lake Bracciano and the Odescalchi Castle, Necropolis and the museo di Cerveteri (Unesco World Heritage), the medieval village of Tolfa where in August takes place the famous Jazz Festival, the castle of Santa Severa and the characteristic borgo di Ceri. In addition, for nature tours you can visit the two local WWF Oasis.
It is also possible to rent cars, scooters or bicycles near the apartment.
A tour around: Ladispoli can be reached comfortably with public transport from Rome City (about 20/30 minutes), from Rome Fiumicino Airport (about 1 hour), from Civitavecchia Port (about 30 minutes) with direct and frequent trains!
The station is a short walk from the apartment!
Tips and activities
This is an ideal holiday to discover the roman culture whilst enjoying the beach. The roman coast offers thousands of beaches with various services to relax and to make your holiday special. Bars, restaurants serving fresh fish, pizzerias with wood fired oven, pubs, ice cream parlours, cinema, and many shops are just within a few minutes’ walk!
For some lovely historical visits, on top of Rome, you have the famous ‘Bracciano’ lake with its ancient ‘Odescalchi’ castle, the necropolis and museum of ‘Cerveteri’, the medieval village of ‘Tolfa’ where the Jazz music festival takes places in August, and many more. If your interest is nature and animals, then two WWF natural parks are available in here for you to get a nice tour experience by the tour guides!
You can also hire a car, scooter or bicycles at the rental shops near the apartment to make your explorations even more flexible!
Ladispoli is well connected to the near cities with public transport. There are direct trains that run pretty frequently to Rome City (about 20/30 minutes), to Roma Fiumicino Airport (about 1 hour), Civitavecchia Port (about 30 minutes).
The train station is just a few minutes walk from the apartment!
|Per night||Check-in day||Giorno d'uscita|
Seasonal or Special Rates
|From||To||Per night||Per Week||Check-in day||Giorno d'uscita||Minimum stay|
|7/2/16||7/29/16||72 €||500 €||Saturday||Any||7|
|7/30/16||9/2/16||72 €||500 €||Saturday||Any||7|