casa vacanza mare barisardo September 2014 economic 230.00
- Response rate: 82%
- Average response time: within 12 hours
Securely book your vacation. Follow our tips and avoid scams.Find out more
Find your vacation home with peace of mind
Our golden rules to avoid fraud
Vacation homes, tips to avoid fraud.
You often hear of internet scams in the property field: nonexistent properties, homes for rent without the consent from the legitimate home owner, properties passed off as “held” and unveiled as actual slums. There are many varying possible undesirable mishaps that can turn your vacation bitter, therefore it is wise to be careful.
Casevacanza.it was created in order to facilitate the communication between parties: the process of leasing remains the responsibility of the home owner, advertiser and the tenant, that said we work on reducing problems and possibilities of fraud against people.
We have developed a system to detect possible fraud before publishing listings and we carefully verify all reports from our tenants regarding inappropriate behavior of the home owners. However, it is always advisable to pay particular attention when leasing from private owners to avoid incurring bad experiences.
We recommend CAREFULLY FOLLOWING these tips:
- There is no single system to catch out a scammer. It is always necessary to use common sense, even more so with those who are not familiar with: "professional scam artists", and dishonest thieves who take advantage of the good faith of others, they are more or less experts in the art of deception, unable to do anything else in life.
- Be wary of accommodation with very low prices yet spectacular photographs. It is necessary to be realistic and compare prices of similar properties to be sure that the price is "fair".
- Check the photos of the house. Request further photos of the interior and exterior of the property if those provided in the listing are not sufficient.
- Check the sign-up date (month and year) of the advertiser on CaseVacanza.it. “Older” advertisers would have already been blocked if they were scammers.
- Request all of the advertisers information (verified landline, verified mobile phone number, name and surname etc.): they are obliged to provide you with this information. It is necessary to have a reasonable guarantee regarding the identity of the person. Usually a scammer uses an invented name and works for companies without references. Likewise for accommodation, request the exact street and number. Verify that the house "exists", you can, for example, use the service of Google Maps Street View. If the owner refuses to provide you with this information, be wary.
- Before making a bank transfer make sure that the listing and the advertiser offer sufficient guarantees. If the owner’s IBAN or current account prove to be abroad (it is very simple to verify, check the first 2 letters) and the house is in Italy, be wary of the listing, it could be a scam. Why have an account abroad when the property is in Italy? The form of payment by means of credit card offers greater guarantees.
- Be wary if they ask you to make payments through Postepay, Cartalis, Western Union, MoneyGram, or prepaid cards. A bank transfer is safer because there are traces of the whole transaction.
- Ask the home owner for a copy of both sides of their identity card or passport. In order to be even safer, you can request the cadastral documents where the accommodation is registered. If they are the property owner you will see their name in the registry documents. If the property owner says that they are travelling abroad and cannot send it to you, do not trust them.
- Never reveal any personal information or current account number, unless directly related and necessary to complete the lease of the property.
- Be wary if the home owner tells you that they are traveling or on vacation, and that when you arrive on site they/ their representative will be there to meet you.
- It is convenient to ask the advertiser for a signed contract with all of their data. You can provide them with one through CaseVacanza.it in the section related to contractual models.
- Keep a record of all correspondence via email and messages.
- Be wary if the advertiser does not want to give you a landline phone number, or if they never answer.
Inform us of any possible and potential scams using thededicated form on the website or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping Village L'Ultima Spiaggia - Happy Camp - Village Happy Standard Bari Sardofrom 40€ per night
- apartment mare in ogliastra Bari Sardofrom 40€ per night
- At 5 minutes from the sea Bari Sardofrom 50€ per night
- Mare_quadrivano garden holiday a short distance from the beach Bari Sardofrom 50€ per night
- Apartment 90 M. FROM THE SEA!!! Cardedufrom 39€ per night
- No. of guests4
- Extra guests1
- Single beds2
- Double beds2
- Size (sqm)90
- Property TypeApartment
on the East coast of Sardinia barisardo rent private house with separate apartment available 1 x holiday sea, fully furnished apartment has 2 bedrooms large and bright rooms with 4 beds, of which 1 with double bed and one with 2 beds, kitchen with digital tv, crockery, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, veranda with panoramic view across the country where you can also eat since there are chairs with outdoor tablebath with shower, washing machine, outdoor courtyard with parking space, rack, hair dryer, iron, Ironing Board, the House is located in barisardo in quiet relaxation and secured, the home and also new and breezy Sea 3 km away from the beautiful beach, the tower and the beautiful sea, the House available July September October, great prices. utmost seriousness July available as price euro 250.00 per week all included, available from 29 onwards September offer per week all inclusive with euro 230.00 bedding great prices great seriousness l
Tips and activities
Descrivi le attività, i consigli, le raccomandazioni e gli indirizzi utili per i tuoi ospiti. Ristoranti, festival, appuntamenti, spiagge, escursioni...
|Per night||Check-in day||Giorno d'uscita|