Charming apartment in villa!
- Response rate: 95%
- Average response time: within a few hours
Securely book your vacation. Follow our tips and avoid scams.Find out more
Find your vacation home with peace of mind
Our golden rules to avoid fraud
Vacation homes, tips to avoid fraud.
You often hear of internet scams in the property field: nonexistent properties, homes for rent without the consent from the legitimate home owner, properties passed off as “held” and unveiled as actual slums. There are many varying possible undesirable mishaps that can turn your vacation bitter, therefore it is wise to be careful.
Casevacanza.it was created in order to facilitate the communication between parties: the process of leasing remains the responsibility of the home owner, advertiser and the tenant, that said we work on reducing problems and possibilities of fraud against people.
We have developed a system to detect possible fraud before publishing listings and we carefully verify all reports from our tenants regarding inappropriate behavior of the home owners. However, it is always advisable to pay particular attention when leasing from private owners to avoid incurring bad experiences.
We recommend CAREFULLY FOLLOWING these tips:
- There is no single system to catch out a scammer. It is always necessary to use common sense, even more so with those who are not familiar with: "professional scam artists", and dishonest thieves who take advantage of the good faith of others, they are more or less experts in the art of deception, unable to do anything else in life.
- Be wary of accommodation with very low prices yet spectacular photographs. It is necessary to be realistic and compare prices of similar properties to be sure that the price is "fair".
- Check the photos of the house. Request further photos of the interior and exterior of the property if those provided in the listing are not sufficient.
- Check the sign-up date (month and year) of the advertiser on CaseVacanza.it. “Older” advertisers would have already been blocked if they were scammers.
- Request all of the advertisers information (verified landline, verified mobile phone number, name and surname etc.): they are obliged to provide you with this information. It is necessary to have a reasonable guarantee regarding the identity of the person. Usually a scammer uses an invented name and works for companies without references. Likewise for accommodation, request the exact street and number. Verify that the house "exists", you can, for example, use the service of Google Maps Street View. If the owner refuses to provide you with this information, be wary.
- Before making a bank transfer make sure that the listing and the advertiser offer sufficient guarantees. If the owner’s IBAN or current account prove to be abroad (it is very simple to verify, check the first 2 letters) and the house is in Italy, be wary of the listing, it could be a scam. Why have an account abroad when the property is in Italy? The form of payment by means of credit card offers greater guarantees.
- Be wary if they ask you to make payments through Postepay, Cartalis, Western Union, MoneyGram, or prepaid cards. A bank transfer is safer because there are traces of the whole transaction.
- Ask the home owner for a copy of both sides of their identity card or passport. In order to be even safer, you can request the cadastral documents where the accommodation is registered. If they are the property owner you will see their name in the registry documents. If the property owner says that they are travelling abroad and cannot send it to you, do not trust them.
- Never reveal any personal information or current account number, unless directly related and necessary to complete the lease of the property.
- Be wary if the home owner tells you that they are traveling or on vacation, and that when you arrive on site they/ their representative will be there to meet you.
- It is convenient to ask the advertiser for a signed contract with all of their data. You can provide them with one through CaseVacanza.it in the section related to contractual models.
- Keep a record of all correspondence via email and messages.
- Be wary if the advertiser does not want to give you a landline phone number, or if they never answer.
Inform us of any possible and potential scams using thededicated form on the website or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of guests6
- Single beds4
- Double beds1
- Size (sqm)90
- Property TypeApartment
The magic of a house in the woods with the comforts of home at your fingertips. The apartment is located in Madonna di Campiglio, one of the most famous Italian ski resorts. Located in a unique setting, in the heart of the Adamello Brenta Natural Park (Dolomites Unesco World Heritage site). The apartment is nice and warm, cared for in every detail and furnishings and equipped with every comfort. The House is located in the winter in a quiet area, only 800 metres from the Centre, accessible on foot via a convenient road, flat or with the ski bus that stop at 50 meters from the House. The nearest ski lift is the gondola is approximately 1700 spinal meters. Nearby the House there are several restaurants: restaurant at Hotel Gianna (hotel also has a beautiful wellness centre), Piccadilly restaurant/pizzeria, restaurant Alfiero. The House is located in the summer in a strategic area from which there are footpaths which make it possible to make walks in the woods of short duration (around Madonna di Campiglio, Vallesinella waterfalls) or to reach the refuges of Brenta Dolomites. The owner lives in the same House and can provide support for any kind of problem. It will also take care of owner to find upon arrival of brochures and advise, based on the needs of renters, excursions or activities you can play, missed appointments and locations which meet their requirements.The apartment is very comfortable and situated in a mountain environment.
Energy class: D energy performance Index (Ipe): 163.32 Kwh/m2/year
Tips and activities
Madonna di Campiglio with its magnificent mountains, the Dolomites of Brenta, is one of the most famous ski resorts in the Alps. The Dolomites were recently named a UNESCO World Heritage site. Madonna di Campiglio is situated in a basin surrounded by mountains from which it is easy access to all lifts. The Madonna di Campiglio slopes are linked with those of Pinzolo, Marileva and Folgarida.
A TRIP IN THE DOLOMITES ...150 KM SKIS!
The dream became reality. From winter Pinzolo and Madonna di Campiglio are linked with the new gondola Pinzolo-Madonna di Campiglio Express, the most scenic of all, with exciting views of the Brenta Dolomites. Skiers can take advantage of a single great skiarea from Folgarida-Marilleva in Val di Sole, already linked with Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo: altogether 150 kilometres of slopes to go skis.
The summer there are paths, trails and rock climbing to be done in the mountains and waterfalls of Vallesinella, close to home, to see.
For those who have the opportunity to use the machine are also to visit the cities of Trento (with the MUSE: Museum of natural sciences, the castello del Buonconsiglio and much more ...), Bozen/Bolzano (Austrian-style towns: visit these towns, discover the many specialties that are born from the encounter between the Mediterranean and Central Europe), Rovereto (Mart), lago di Garda (with Riva and many other beautiful villages that serve as side dish).
Trentino Alto-Adige region is a magnificent, varied, offering multiple entertainment venues.
|Per night||Check-in day||Giorno d'uscita|
Seasonal or Special Rates
|From||To||Per night||Per Week||Check-in day||Giorno d'uscita||Minimum stay|
|6/4/16||6/24/16||115 €||800 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|6/25/16||7/1/16||130 €||900 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|7/30/16||8/5/16||215 €||1.500 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|8/6/16||8/12/16||215 €||1.500 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|8/13/16||8/19/16||215 €||1.500 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|8/20/16||8/26/16||172 €||1.200 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|8/27/16||9/2/16||145 €||1.000 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|9/10/16||9/16/16||115 €||800 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|9/17/16||9/23/16||110 €||750 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|11/26/16||12/2/16||130 €||900 €||Saturday||Saturday||7|
|12/3/16||12/9/16||145 €||1.000 €||Saturday||Any||7|